|Size (L x W x H)||15 cm x 18 cm x 4 cm|
- Easy to read two-color OLED display
- Particularly suitable for persons with: Heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary
- diseases, bronchial asthma
PULSE Fingertip Oximeter Model: A2 with battery AAA
- Installing 2 AAA batteries into the battery cassette in the correct polarities, and cover it.
- Turn the Pulse Oximeter on/off
- put one finger into the rubber hole of the Oximeter (it is best to put the finger thoroughly) with the nail surface upward, then releasing the clamp.
- Press the power button to turn the Pulse Oximeter on. The oximeter will automatically be powered off when no finger is in the device for longer than 16 seconds.
What Are Blood Oxygen Levels? (%SpO2)
Blood oxygen levels (arterial oxygen) indicate the oxygen levels present in the blood that flows through the arteries of the body.
What should oxygen levels be? (%SpO2)
Blood oxygen levels can also be measured using an instrument known as a pulse oximeter.
- The normal oxygen levels in a pulse oximeter usually range from 95% to 100%.
- Perfusion Index, or PI, is a relative assessment of the pulse strength at the monitoring site.
- PI display ranges from .02% (very weak pulse strength) to 20% (very strong pulse strength).
What does PR BPM mean? (PRbpm)
Heart rate, also known as pulse, is the number of times a person's heartbeats per minute. Normal heart rate varies from person to person, but a normal range for adults is 60 to 100 beats per minute.
one Oximeter, one strap, two pcs of AAA batteries, and one user guide.